Joy-Filled Ceremonies is a Raleigh wedding officiant company owned and operated by Ann McKenzie. At Joy-Filled Ceremonies, I am passionate about creating great love stories! I will help create a wedding that is:
- A joy-filled occasion.
- A special day with a ceremony embracing the essence of your love story and an event to be witnessed by family and friends that no one will forget.
- A memory to cherish for years to come as you look back the wedding day.
At Joy-Filled Ceremonies, I understand that making the decision on which wedding officiant in Raleigh will be the wedding officiant for your wedding is tough. Make the decision a little easier and see what our past clients are saying about our ceremonies.
Call or text 919-920-0569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Love and Commitment are Honored by All Couples
I am an interfaith minister offering all types of ceremonies such as:
- Spiritual Wedding Ceremonies: I have experience in marrying couples of all spiritual beliefs. Simply ask me and I will share how I manage the wedding ceremony based on specific needs.
- Religious Wedding Ceremonies: Many Raleigh engaged couples are looking for specific religious elements in their wedding ceremonies. That is something I am equipped to handle and help couples with on a regular basis.
- Secular Wedding Ceremonies: If the goal is to create a ceremony focused on the couple and their specific love story, I can help with that too!
In addition, all couples are welcome: traditional, LGBT, all faiths, all ethnic backgrounds and all sexual orientations. If you are concerned, I can help in a unique situation, please contact me now.
Here is a short video of a handfasting ceremony:
Many thanks to http://www.bayleafvideo.com/